Terms & Conditions
Tankfarm is the country’s leading online propane marketplace helping consumers and businesses negotiate superior rates and terms for their propane purchases.
I hereby release, waive, discharge, absolve, agree to hold harmless and covenant not to sue Tankfarm LLC d/b/a Tankfarm (Company), and/or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death, which I, my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, had, now have or hereafter may have, by reason of any matter connected in any way with my access of this Website and/or the services I receive in connection with my access of this Website, including, but not limited to, any action, claim or suit for personal injury or loss or damage to property.
The Content (defined below in Paragraph 3) that we make available to you is to assist you in obtaining better rates on your home heating services, but nothing contained herein should be deemed to be a guarantee by us of any deal, discount or other price arrangement.
1. AUTHORIZED AND UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE WEBSITE
This Website is not intended for, and we have no intention of collecting personally identifiable information from, children under the age of 18.
If you are 18 years old or younger, you are not authorized to submit any information to us without the explicit consent of your parent or legal guardian. By accessing and using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older; and your use of the Website does not violate any applicable law or regulation. The Website and all Content contained herein are provided for your personal, non-commercial use.
- collecting usernames and/or email addresses of other users for the purpose of sending unsolicited email;
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Website or the networks or services connected to the Website;
- using the Website in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations; and
- using any of our trademarks, names, logos or other intellectual property properties without advance written authorization from us
OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All content, including without limitation, software, text, images, photographs, rate information, price quotes, graphic material, or other copyrightable elements, and the selection and arrangements thereof, and trademarks, service marks and trade names (collectively, the “Content”) made available to you by the Website are the property of Tankfarm LLC and/or our subsidiaries, affiliates, assigns, partners, licensors or other respective owners and are protected, without limitation, pursuant to U.S. and foreign copyright and trademark laws. We hereby grant you a limited personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to use and display, for noncommercial and personal use only, one copy of any Content that you may download from this Website, including, without limitation, any files, codes, audio or images incorporated in or generated by the software, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. You agree not to reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate any Content to any third party (including, without limitation, the display and distribution of the Content via a third party website) without our express prior written consent. You further agree that you will not disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise modify the Content. Any unauthorized or prohibited use may subject you to civil liability and criminal prosecution under applicable federal and state laws.
The appearance on the Website of external hyperlinks to third party sites or other references to third parties, in any form, do not constitute endorsement by us or any of our subsidiaries and affiliates of such third parties, including but not limited to, the opinions or views expressed by any such third party websites. Although we take seriously our responsibility to research the quality and background of such third parties, we do not take responsibility for their business practices and/or the accuracy, currency, completeness or quality of the content contained at any such third party websites. Furthermore, we are not responsible for the quality or delivery of the products or services offered, provided, accessed, or advertised by any third party. As such, neither we nor our subsidiaries and affiliates will be responsible or liable to you in any way for any services, content, errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of any third party service and/or information contained in those third party sites.
4. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY/INDEMNITY:
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THIS WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT ARE DISTRIBUTED AND TRANSMITTED ON AN AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS THAT YOUR USE OF CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. We are not responsible or liable for any infections or contamination of your system, or delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions arising out of your use of this Website or with respect to the Content contained on this Website. The entire risk as to the quality, accuracy, adequacy, completeness, correctness and validity of any Content rests with you.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE, OUR AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF OUR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS TO THE WEBSITE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER PROVIDED OR OTHERWISE SUPPLIED BY US OR ANY THIRD PARTY. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall our liability to you for any and all claims, damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this Website and/or any of our services.
5. GOVERNING LAW
6. WAIVER; REMEDIES
8. CONTACT US
We may give you notice of certain events from time to time and may be required by state or federal law to notify you of certain events. You hereby acknowledge and consent that such notices will be effective upon our posting them on the Website or (if we choose to do so in our sole discretion) delivering them to you through email if you have provided us with your accurate email address.
Short Code Terms of Service
1. The Tankfarm messaging system will be intended to communicate with existing and potential customers about important events like tank inspections, equipment installation dates, delivery notifications, and alerts from their tank monitors. The system will also be used by sales agents to notify potential customers of upcoming appointments of demos.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive no more than 5 messages per month. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.